Welcome to the website for the Northwestern Europe Regional Contest 2015 (NWERC). NWERC 2015 is hosted by
During the contest there will be a public scoreboard at http://www.nwerc.eu/scoreboard/. It will also be possible to follow the contest using MyICPC at http://myicpc.icpcnews.com/nwerc/. The official hashtag is #NWERC. All tweets with this tag will be available through MyICPC. For those loved ones at home who like to challenge themselves with programming challenges it will be possible to test the NWERC problems at https://open.kattis.com/contests/nwerc15open.
- The problem set is available here
- Final scoreboard
- Solution presentation slides [PDF]
- Problem presentations
- Sample input and output [tar.bz2]
- Judges' solutions [tar.bz2]
- Packaged problems including testdata, solutions, wrong solutions, output validators, input generators, etc.
- All materials are copyright 2015 by the NWERC 2015 jury. They are licensed under the Creative Commons BY-SA v3.0 license.
NWERC 2015 is an official regional contest in the. It draws students from colleges and universities throughout Belgium, Luxembourg, Great Britain, Ireland, Iceland, Norway, Sweden, Finland, Denmark, Germany and the Netherlands. The winning team will advance to the ACM ICPC World Finals.